Security Incident cycle
The course is part of this learning path
Learning Path summary
Congratulations! You’ve completed this Learning Path on Information security framework. Here’s a list of what you’ve covered, so you can check your progress:
• Modern business structures, and the roles and responsibilities of key individuals accountable for organisational security.
• The security strategy, procedures, standards and guidelines which specify how tasks should be completed.
• Security as a blocker to functionality.
• Standards to support organisations implementing and reviewing security processes.
• Security incident management, focusing on the importance of having processes to identify, manage and treat incidents.
In the next Learning Path, you’ll learn about the information lifecycle, the central role of the General data protection regulation, and the testing, audit and review process.
In this module you’ll discover the close relationship between business continuity, disaster recovery and incident management.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.