Running an Experiment
Running a Training Script
Datastores & Datasets
Deploying the model
The course is part of this learning path
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using the Azure Machine Learning SDK. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion, data preparation, model training, and model deployment in Microsoft Azure.
If you have any feedback related to this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace using the SDK
- Run experiments and train models using the SDK
- Optimize and manage models using the SDK
- Deploy and consume models using the SDK
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing Python code to work with data using libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Understanding of data science, including how to prepare data and train machine learning models using common machine learning libraries, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, or Tensorflow
The GitHub repo for this course, containing the code and datasets used, can be found here: https://github.com/cloudacademy/using-the-azure-machine-learning-sdk
In this walkthrough, we will use a data set containing details of diabetes patients. Let's run, the following code to create this data set. So we get our default data store. And then we check to see if our diabetes data set, is not, in our workspace and then we proceed to upload the necessary files.
We then created table data set from the path on the data store. And, as before, it does take a bit of time for this to get completed. After creating the table dataset, we register. Our dataset. Using the register function, and passing, the required parameters.
Kofi is a digital technology specialist in a variety of business applications. He stays up to date on business trends and technology and is an early adopter of powerful and creative ideas.
His experience covers a wide range of topics including data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, DevOps, software engineering, cloud computing, business & technology strategy, design & delivery of flipped/social learning experiences, blended learning curriculum design and delivery, and training consultancy.