Uploading Data to a Datastore
Running an Experiment
Running a Training Script
Datastores & Datasets
Deploying the model
The course is part of this learning path
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using the Azure Machine Learning SDK. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion, data preparation, model training, and model deployment in Microsoft Azure.
If you have any feedback related to this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace using the SDK
- Run experiments and train models using the SDK
- Optimize and manage models using the SDK
- Deploy and consume models using the SDK
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing Python code to work with data using libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Understanding of data science, including how to prepare data and train machine learning models using common machine learning libraries, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, or Tensorflow
We can upload data to what default it will store by working upload files function, and then passing it a list of files that we want uploaded. So here we're uploading diabetes.csv file and diabetes2.csv file. We could also specify the target path we want it loaded into. We can specify an overwrite, set it to true, which will replace existing files of the same name in the folder. We can also indicate whenever we want to show progress as the upload goes on. As you can see below here.
Kofi is a digital technology specialist in a variety of business applications. He stays up to date on business trends and technology and is an early adopter of powerful and creative ideas.
His experience covers a wide range of topics including data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, DevOps, software engineering, cloud computing, business & technology strategy, design & delivery of flipped/social learning experiences, blended learning curriculum design and delivery, and training consultancy.