Welcome and Introduction
Welcome to the Discover and Practise (Online) learning path of the Data Modelling module of your Data Analyst Including Power BI apprenticeship programme.
This first learning path will focus on the below topics:
- Database Architectures
- Data Models and Business Requirements
- Data Modelling Types (Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
- Applying Normalisation Techniques
- Analytical Techniques (Probability, Statistical Distributions, Inferential Statistics, Inference for Numerical Data and Inference for Categorical Data)
- Machine Learning Algorithms and Methodologies
There is a second learning path on R Programming that you can access via Bud.
You will develop your practical skills through the completion of quizzes and practise questions.
Now let’s check what are the knowledge, skills and behaviours covered in the next lecture.
This first course provides an introduction to the Discover and Practise (Online) learning path and lists the knowledge, skills and behaviours you will acquire.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.