Welcome and Introduction
This learning path includes the following apprenticeship knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- K3: principles of the data life cycle and the steps involved in carrying out routine data analysis tasks
- K11: approaches to organisational tools and methods for data analysis
- S2: implement the stages of the data analysis lifecycle
- S15: select and apply the most appropriate data tools to achieve the optimum outcome
- B3: work independently and collaboratively
- B4: logical and analytical
When you are ready to access the first part of the learning, move on to the next item.
This first course provides an introduction to the Discover and Practise (Online) learning path and lists the knowledge, skills and behaviours you will acquire.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.