During your workshop, your trainer will refer to the resources listed below that you will use to complete your TAP course. You can access each resource by selecting it below or by selecting the resource from the Learning Path menu on the left-hand side of the page.
Here are the resources you will use for your TAP course:
- The AGES model (Video)
- The Science of Making Learning Stick - AGES Model (PDF)
- AGES Summary (PDF)
- Trifold Training Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Creating information from data (Video)
- The energy investment model session (Video)
- Training delivery: Wiring a 3-pin plug (Video)
- Training Plan Template (PDF)
- Training plan: Create information from data (PDF)
- Training plan: The energy investment model session (PDF)
- Training plan: Wiring a plug (PDF)
- Crossword (PDF)
- Style Feedback Form (PDF)
- Structure Feedback Form (PDF)
- Preparation Checklist (PDF)
These resources support the delivery of the workshop and provide a reference for the key concepts and skills covered.
Take this free Honey & Mumford Learning Styles Questionnaire to find out your preferred learning style(s): https://www.mint-hr.com/mumford.html
When you’re ready, select Next to continue.
This Course contains resources for use during and after your workshop.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.