Azure Machine Learning ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will take on the role of a data scientist and complete several tasks within the Azure Machine Learning service. You will train a machine learning model using an Azure Notebook or the Azure Machine Learning GUI. After the model has been trained and is ready for production, you will deploy it as a web service using Azure Container Instances. You must complete these tasks and pass all the checks before time runs out.
What will be assessed
- Designing and implementing an Azure Machine Learning environment
- Data Science
- Data Scientists
- Azure Cloud Engineers
- Completion of the Building Azure ML Pipelines using the Azure Machine Learning SDK or Creating a Classification Model with AutoML in Azure Machine Learning Studio labs is highly recommended before attempting the challenge
Luke is a Site Reliability Engineer at Microsoft. His background is infrastructure development using Terraform and in 2021 he was awarded the HashiCorp Ambassador award. He is an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, and HashiCorp Certified - Terraform Associate.