Azure Virtual Machine Basic ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you'll need to prove your knowledge of Azure Virtual Machines. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of Azure Virtual Machines and relevant tools. The Lab Challenge simulates building a basic solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, you have access to the internet for reference but this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Azure Virtual Machines core concepts
- Azure Portal proficiency
- Azure engineers
- Candidates for one of several Microsoft Azure certifications
- Familiarity with Azure Virtual Machines
- Basic familiarity with the Azure Portal and how to navigate within it
- The Start your first Azure Virtual Machine (Linux) lab, for those who need to know how to work with SSH keys
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.