Bash Challenge: Hello WorldPush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
The classical introductory exercise. Just say "Hello, World!".
"Hello, World!" is the traditional first program for beginning programming in a new language or environment.
The objectives are simple:
- Modify the provided code so that it produces the string "Hello, World!".
- Run the test suite and make sure that it succeeds.
- Submit your solution.
What will be assessed
- Your ability to write Bash code within a time-limited environment
- Beginner Bash script developers
- Knowledge of Bash
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.