Configure Azure Virtual Networks ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
The hands-on lab is part of these learning pathsSee 1 more
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Choosing the right network solution allows users to have the best possible experience in terms of performance, security, and convenience. This truth certainly holds in the cloud.
In this lab challenge, your Azure networking skills are put to the test. You are provided with two Azure Virtual Networks with Virtual Machines running within them. You must use your Azure networking knowledge and configure the Virtual Networks to allow the two virtual machines to communicate with each other.
May 13, 2020 - Updated a validation check function to more accurately reflect whether the user has passed the challenge
What will be assessed
- Azure networking skills
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certification examinees
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification examinees
- Azure practitioners
- Azure Networking knowledge and experience including, but not limited to, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure network security groups (NSGs), and Azure network interfaces
- Completion of the Connect Azure Virtual Networks with VNet Peering lab is highly recommended before attempting the challenge
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.