Create Amazon RDS Database Instance Challenge
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) is a managed offering from Amazon Web Services (AWS) that makes creating and operating relational databases straightforward and simple.
Creating, configuring, securing, and backing up an Amazon RDS database instance is a common set of tasks that people aiming to get AWS certified should be able to accomplish.
In this lab challenge, you will be tested on your practical ability to build out a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You are presented with a task and a set of requirements that you must fulfill to pass the challenge. This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied situation, leaving behind multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Database Fundamentals for AWS
- How to Use KMS Key Encryption to Protect Your Data
- Security Fundamentals for AWS
- Candidates for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification
- Cloud Engineers
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.