Google Cloud Filestore ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will need to prove your knowledge of Google Cloud Filestore by creating a NAS storage solution with Filestore, and attaching it to a compute engine. The objectives you will need to achieve represent essential skills that a Google Professional Cloud Architect needs to have. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of the Google Cloud Filestore service. This lab challenge simulates building a solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Google Cloud Filestore Instances
- Google Cloud Filestore Backups
- Google Cloud Compue Engine Virtual Machines
- Google Cloud practioners
- Candidates for the Google Professional Cloud Architect exam
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Filestore
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Compute Engine
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.