Google Cloud Networking ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
The hands-on lab is part of these learning pathsSee 3 more
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will need to prove your general knowledge of content related to networking services offered by Google Cloud. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of Google Cloud and networking. While this lab challenge won't cover every networking topic, it will be a good first step toward determining whether you're on the right path. The lab challenge simulates building a basic solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Google Cloud Virtual Networks
- Google Cloud Subnetworks
- Google Cloud Firewall Rules
- Google Cloud Routes and Routers
- Google Cloud Practitioners
- Candidates for the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification
- Familiarity with Google Cloud virtual networks and subnets
- Completion of the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer learning path is recommended
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.