Microsoft Azure Architect ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
The hands-on lab is part of these learning paths
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will need to prove your general knowledge of content related to the AZ-303 certification. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of Microsoft Azure and relevant tools. While this lab challenge won't cover every topic needed to pass the AZ-303 exam it will be a good first step toward determining whether you're on the right path. The lab challenge simulates building a basic solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Azure networking, storage and computing concepts
- Azure Portal proficiency
- Microsoft Azure architects
- Candidates for the Microsoft Azure Architect certification
- Familiarity with Azure networking, storage and computing and other concepts related to the Azure Architect Certification Exam
- Familiarity with the Azure Portal and how to navigate within it
- Completion of the Exam Preparation: Technologies for Microsoft Azure Architects learning path is recommended
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.