lab challengePython Challenge: Sublist
In this challenge you will determine, using the Python programming language, which of the following cases is true given two lists:
- If the first list is contained within the second list,
- If the second list is contained within the first list,
- If both lists are contained within each other, or
- If none of these are true.
- Knowledge of Python 3
- Beginner Python developers
- Your ability to write Python code within a time-limited environment
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.