Regular Expressions ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Put your Regular Expression skills to the test in this hands-on lab challenge.
You will be provided with a web browser-based integrated development environment (IDE) and you will be tasked to implement regular expressions to meet specific requirements. This is a real environment, allowing you to apply your knowledge in an interactive and dynamic situation.
March 7th, 2022 - Clarified that files need to be saved in order for checks to pass.
What will be assessed
- Ability to implement Regular Expressions
- Cloud Engineers
- Constructing Regular Expression Character Classes
- Working with Special Characters and Anchors in Regular Expressions
- Using Regular Expressions Effectively in the Real World
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.