lab challengeYahoo Finance API Data Visualization Challenge
In this lab challenge, you will need to prove your knowledge of the Yahoo Finance API by using the
yfinance library, fetching market data, displaying them, and then using the
plotly library to plot charts based on that data. The objectives you will need to achieve represent useful skills that a finance data scienctist should know. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of the Yahoo Finance API, and
plotly. This lab challenge simulates building a solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
- Basic knowledge of the Yahoo Finance API
- Good knowledge of Python
- Data scientists that are mainly focused on the financial field
- Python developers who are interested in visualizing financial data
- Your ability to integrate and use the Yahoo Finance API through the yfinance library
- Your skills to integrate and use the plotly library to plot market data
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.