- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Utilizing APIs to query and store data is the heart of most web applications. This lab is aimed at students, with a moderate understanding of Python, who want to understand how to query an API, manipulate the data and store that data into a database with a more advanced schema. This lab walks through complex processing of JSON data into multiple tables, and shows how powerful Python is for data processing.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Learn and Understand Querying an API
- Learn how to process complex JSON data
- Learn how to store those results into a database
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals starting out with database
- Anyone interested in using Python to store data in a MySQL RDS Database
You should possess:
- A moderate understanding of Python
- A basic understanding of Amazon RDS
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.