- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
This lab involves setting up an Apigee evaluation organization which can take up to
Apigee adds a management facade in front of backend API services. This API Management layer provides a variety of features including:
- Quota enforcement.
Consumers of your APIs interact with API proxies in Apigee rather than directly with the backend services allowing for a consistent API for consumers even if backend services need to change.
This lab guides you through the process of managing APIs with Apigee from creating the Apigee organization to monitoring deployed API proxies.
Upon completion of this intermediate-level lab, you will be able to:
- Create Apigee evaluation organizations
- Create and Deploy Apigee API proxies
- Use Apigee policies to enable API key authentication for your APIs
- Use Apigee monitoring and analytics data to understand how your APIs are performing
- Software Developers
- Google Cloud Platform Administrators
- API Designers
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial for this lab:
- API Management
- Fundamental Apigee Concepts
The following content can help to fulfill the prerequisites:
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.