- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Azure Cognitive Search (formerly known as "Azure Search") is a cloud search service that gives developers infrastructure, APIs, and tools for building a rich search experience over private, heterogeneous content in web, mobile, and enterprise applications.
Search is foundational to any app that surfaces text content to users, with common scenarios including catalog or document search, online retail, or knowledge mining for data science.
Across the Azure platform, Cognitive Search can integrate with other Azure services in the form of indexers that automate data ingestion/retrieval from Azure data sources, and skillsets that incorporate consumable AI from Cognitive Services, such as image and natural language processing, or custom AI that you create in Azure Machine Learning or wrap inside Azure Functions.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to
- Create Azure search service in portal
- Create Azure search index
- Create a demo app
- Create a skill set and knowledge store
This lab is intended for
- Cloud engineers
- Anyone aiming to implement azure cognitive search services
You should be familiar with
- The principles of the Azure Portal is helpful but not required
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.