The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
Azure DevOps is comprised of a suite of services that help you practice DevOps and follow your preferred Agile methodology. This lab demonstrates how Azure Repos, Azure Boards, and Azure Pipelines can work together for a simulated product launch. You will set up the services from scratch and work towards a continuous deployment pipeline that includes a pull request-based workflow.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create and use Azure Repos including using branch policies
- Create and use Azure Boards to track work items
- Create and use Azure Pipelines build and release pipelines to perform continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Explain the ways that Azure Repos, Azure Boards, and Azure Pipelines integrate with each other
- Candidates for the Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Exam (AZ-400)
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Agile Methodologies
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.