Ready for the real environment experience?
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Set up ReactJS applications using a special node package extractor called create-react-app
- Produce production-ready code for web applications
- Create various types of ReactJS components
- Use acceptance criteria and mock-ups to identify component hierarchies
This lab is intended for:
- All who wish to learn how to use the ReactJS framework.
August 3rd, 2021 - Updated QuickLab guide
July 14th, 2021 - Added additional QuickLab folders
February 4th, 2021 - Updated lab guide
July 8th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
July 13th, 2022 - Updated the NodeJs version from 12 to 14 in the lab environment
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.