CKA Practice Exam: Storage
The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
This lab is part of a series of practice exam content for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification. Each practice exam in the series provides you with exam-like tasks to perform in a Kubernetes cluster modeled after the clusters used in the real CKA exam. Each practice exam focuses on one particular domain in the CKA exam curriculum. The tasks outlined in the practice exam should be attempted on your own with the consultation of the official Kubernetes documentation, just like in the real exam. If you do need some assistance with a particular task, the solution, and relevant exam tips are provided in the final solution guide lab step in the lab.
This practice exam focuses on the Storage domain which is worth 10% of the exam. The Storage domain encapsulates the following knowledge, skills, and abilities listed in the exam curriculum:
- Understand storage classes, persistent volumes
- Understand volume mode, access modes, and reclaim policies for volumes
- Understand persistent volume claims primitive
- Know how to configure applications with persistent storage
- Kubernetes storage
- Kubernetes certification exam candidates
- Kubernetes practitioners
- Completion of prior content in the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Preparation learning path is highly recommended
Daniel is a Lab Operations Specialist with experience as an AWS Engineer and Operations Specialist. He holds the Certified Kubernetes Administrator, AWS DevOps Engineer Professional, AWS Developer Associate, AWS SysOps Administrator Associate, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certifications. Daniel is focused on lab operations and enjoys continuously building his knowledge.