- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
You may currently be using ARM templates in your organization to define your infrastructure, but you have realized that Azure Bicep templates can help simplify your architecture so that you can author templates more efficiently. Since the Bicep language is easier to read, it makes authoring more accessible to IT professionals and generally easier to edit.
In this lab, you will learn how to convert existing ARM templates to Azure Bicep templates and fix common conversion issues that may appear.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Convert ARM templates to Azure Bicep templates
- Fix common conversion issues
- IT professionals interested in Infrastructure-as-Code
- Cloud Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial:
- Familiarity with the Azure CLI
- Familiarity with the structure of Azure Bicep Templates is highly recommended
The following labs can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.