The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
Logic apps allow non-developers to automate workflows. With this lab, you can learn how to create workflows in Azure Logic Apps, work with variables and controls to develop complex workflows and use connectors to integrate external services into your own workflows. Logic Apps have been around a long time but the new Azure Administrator certifcation exam made them a requirement for certification. With this beginner-level lab, you will be able to start from scratch along with understanding the benefits of automation and its importance in DevOps culture.
- Understand what Logic Apps are and how they can be used
- Create Logic Apps workflows using the graphical designer
- Use variables and controls to create more complex workflows
- This lab is recommended for Azure Administrator certification exam candidates
- Anyone interested in automating workflows, including non-developers
- Basic knowledge of Azure Storage is beneficial but not required
April 16th, 2021 - Moved validation checks to the most relevant lab step for more immediate validation feedback
March 5th, 2019 - Updated instructions to match the latest Logic Apps designer views
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.