The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
Logic apps allow non-developers to automate workflows. With this Laboratory, you can learn how to create workflows in Azure Logic Apps, work with variables and controls to develop complex workflows and use connectors to integrate external services into your own workflows. Logic Apps have been around a long time but the new AZ-101 exam made them a requirement for certification. With this beginner level Lab, you will be able to start from scratch along with understanding the benefits of automation and its importance in DevOps culture.
- Understand what Logic Apps are and how they can be used
- Create Logic Apps workflows using the graphical designer
- Use variables and controls to create more complex workflows
- This Lab is recommended for AZ-101 examinees
- Anyone interested in automating workflows, including non-developers
- Basic knowledge of Azure Storage is beneficial but not required
Related Training Content
This laboratory makes up part of the AZ-101 Learning Path. To discover more Azure content like this, visit our Content Training Library.
About the Author
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.