Storage Events with Event Grid
Event Grid connects serverless applications together as well as improves ops automation and simplifies policy enforcement. It is a pay-per-event service meaning you only pay for what you use. The first 100,000 operations per month are free. Even Grid also integrates with native Azure services like Logic Apps and Azure Event Hub.
In this lab, you will connect events from a Storage Account to a Web Application through a web hook.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Know the benefits of using Event Grid
- Create an Event Grid Subscription
- Explain the high-level concepts of event based architecture
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals studying for Azure Certifications
- Anyone interested in learning serverless architecture
You should be familiar with:
- Azure Fundamentals
The following course can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
Luke is a Site Reliability Engineer at Microsoft. His background is infrastructure development using Terraform and in 2021 he was awarded the HashiCorp Ambassador award. He is an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, and HashiCorp Certified - Terraform Associate.