Ready for the real environment experience?
This laboratory is contributed and maintained independently by a third-party (QA). It may contain imperfections in the instructions due to the passage of time.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Set up a ReactJS development environment
- Creating components using JSX
- Understand what props and state are in ReactJS
- Manage component lifecycles
- Work with forms and events
- Be confident with the usage of React Router
- Integrate Redux in a ReactJS application
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals who want to learn about ReactJS
- Developers who need to use ReactJS in real-world projects
- Individuals who want to improve their ReactJS skills
July 2nd, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.