- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Machine learning is proving to be very powerful in gathering insights with your data. BigQuery ML allows the user to perform Machine Learning training, evaluation, and prediction on large sets of data. This lab will explain some of the basic concepts along with an example of training a linear regression and binary logistic regression model.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Utilize BigQuery ML to train, evaluate and predict with a linear regression model
- Utilize BigQuery ML to train, evaluate and predict with a binary logistic regression model
- Visualize a BigQuery ML Dataset
This lab is intended for:
- Data engineers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights from BigQuery ML
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of BigQuery ML
- A basic understanding of data engineering concepts
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.