- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
The Microsoft 365 Developer Program gives you the opportunity to build solutions that integrate apps and business processes to enhance productivity in the modern workplace. The developer program includes a Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription, pre-provisioned with Microsoft 365 apps. Microsoft lets you use this subscription to create your own sandbox and develop solutions independent of your production environment. You can build Microsoft Teams apps, Office Add-ins for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook, or SharePoint Add-ins, using Microsoft Graph, the SharePoint Framework, Power Apps, and more.
In this lab, you will:
- Sign up to the Microsoft 365 Developer Program
- Explore the Microsoft 365 Admin Console
- Install new features to the Microsoft 365 Developer account
Note: Due to this lab requiring the creation of a Microsoft 365 organization with an Admin Center, if you don't already have one you will need to provide a mobile phone number to pass the account creation process.
Upon completion of this lab, you will:
- Understand how to join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program
- Understand how to add new sample packs to your Microsoft 365 Developer Program environment
- Understand how to manage a Microsoft 365 Organization
- Developers interested in creating solutions for Microsoft 365
- Candidates studying for the MS-600, Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate certification
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.