- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
The hands-on lab is part of these learning pathsSee 1 more
Ready for the real environment experience?
Azure Container Instances are the quickest way to deploy a container in Azure. They allow Cloud Engineers to start up containers within a matter of seconds without having to manage any underlying hardware or services. Container Instances shine when used for automating small tasks or hosting simple web services.
In this lab, you will explore deploying an Azure Container Instance to host a web service, scaling a container, and running a task in a Container Instance.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Deploy a website container image on an Azure Container Instance
- Understand the use cases for Azure Container Instances
- Run an Azure Container Instance to process a job or task
This lab is intended for:
- Those studying for the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification
- Anyone interested in running containers in Azure
You should possess:
- Basic understanding of Azure fundamentals
- Understanding of what a container is
The following content is sufficient to fulfill these prerequisites:
Luke is a Site Reliability Engineer at Microsoft. His background is infrastructure development using Terraform and in 2021 he was awarded the HashiCorp Ambassador award. He is an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, and HashiCorp Certified - Terraform Associate.