- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Scaling with traffic demands for applications and reducing high latency can be difficult. Many factors come into play, like high availability and scalability. Azure's Redis Cache service makes this easier for developers by providing a scalable and cost-effective caching service. Caching layers provide quick response times and can handle thousands of users.
In this lab, you will learn Redis cache's benefits and how to deploy it in Azure.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Know the benefits of using Redis
- Connect to Redis in an App
- Explain how Caching works with an application and database
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals studying to some Azure Certification
- Anyone interested in learning ways to speed up their application
You should be familiar with:
- Azure Fundamentals
The following course can be used to fulfill the prerequisites:
Novemeber 5th, 2021 - Updated Azure Cloud Shell commands for Redis Cache service creation.
Luke is a Site Reliability Engineer at Microsoft. His background is infrastructure development using Terraform and in 2021 he was awarded the HashiCorp Ambassador award. He is an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, Azure Administrator Associate, and HashiCorp Certified - Terraform Associate.