- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Data can come in all varieties which can be a major drawback of having a fixed schema. NoSQL allows for any type of data to be stored allowing your schema to evolve. In today’s world with IoT and increasing data complexity NoSQL is becoming a standard part of many technology stacks. This lab is aimed at students with a basic understanding of Python who want to learn about Amazon DynamoDB. Students will explore programmatically and using the DynamoDB Console interface to insert and scan data.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Learn how to integrate Python and DynamoDB
- Query DynamoDB using the Console interface
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals starting out working with NoSQL or schemaless data
- Anyone interested in leveraging Amazon DynamoDB as a key-value NoSQL data store
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of Python
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.