The hands-on lab is part of this learning path
Ready for the real environment experience?
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Create a storage bucket and upload files to it
- Make the objects inside the bucket publicly accessible
- Define a load balancer to balance the traffic to your bucket
- Create a CDN that points to the load balancer
This lab is intended for:
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer (PCD) certification candidates
- Individuals who want to improve their skills in content delivery solutions
- Solutions architects who want to host static websites and globally delivery them
This lab has no prerequisites.
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.