- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
The Computer Vision service is a cognitive service in Microsoft Azure which provides pre-built, algorithms that process and analyze images.
The Computer Vision service uses pre-trained models to extract printed and handwritten text from photos and documents (Optical Character Recognition) and visual features (such as objects, faces, auto-generated descriptions) from images.
In this lab, you will learn the pre-built models of Azure Computer Vision service for image analysis.
- Provision a Computer Vision resource.
- Use a Computer Vision resource to analyze an image.
This lab is intended for:
- Cloud engineers
- Anyone aiming to implement AI or machine learning within their workflow
You should be familiar with:
- The principles of the Azure Portal is helpful but not required
- Python 3
- Jupyter Notebooks
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.