- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Terraform has become a reliable tool to manage and deploy cloud infrastructure, but in a production setting, projects developed with Terraform will often require access to existing resources. Teams may have their own Virtual Private Cloud configured to meet company requirements, or an existing Cloud Storage bucket to store all of their project artifacts. Instead of configuring new resources, Terraform offers the ability to import these existing resources to tie into new cloud infrastructure.
In this lab, you will import an existing GCP resource into a Terraform project.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Import and utilize existing GCP resources into a Terraform project
- Individuals looking to pass the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate Exam
- Individuals and teams seeking an introduction to using Terraform with Google Cloud Platform
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Basic concepts of Google Cloud Platform
Jun is a Cloud Labs Developer with previous experience as a Software Engineer and Cloud Developer. He holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer Professional certifications. He also holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications.
Jun is focused on giving back to the growing cloud community by sharing his knowledge and experience with students and creating engaging content.