hands-on labApplication Deployment Lab
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).
Control how your organization’s devices are used, including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
Configure specific policies to control applications. On personal devices, Intune helps make sure your organization's data stays protected and can isolate organization data from personal data.
Intune reveals plenty of valuable information about both company devices and personal devices, including storage space, operating system version, and installed software.
That allows administrators to know the device’s capacity and capabilities—for example, if they want to download more applications to a device but want to know how much more it can handle.
1. Added new instructions document to represent the lab steps.
2. Installed new chrome browser on VM to access microsoft links.
3. Updated new instructions to the environment as Microsoft has changed O365 account setup - 13th Oct 2022
4. Removed instructions on Office 365 licence - 27th Jan 2023
5. Updated the password and new lab guides on the VM - 9th May 2023
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.