- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Pods are the basic unit of work in Kubernetes. This lab is the first in the Kubernetes Pod Design for Application Developers series that teaches you basic Pod design.
This lab is valuable to anyone working with Kubernetes, but the content has been prepared considering topics described in the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Curriculum. Completion of the lab will help you get hands-on experience, which is essential for passing the CKAD exam.
- Understand how to create Pods and generate Pod YAML manifest files
- Application developers deploying applications in containers and using or considering Kubernetes
- This lab is recommended for Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) examinees
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Core Concepts (Master, Nodes, Pods)
- Experience with
kubectlor experience with using Linux at the command line
You can take the Introduction to Kubernetes Course to satisfy the prerequisites.
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.