- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Microsoft Graph PowerShell is a great tool to interact with your Microsoft 365 environment via a command-line interface. As a system administrator, you may be tasked with managing users in your Microsoft 365 environment. Microsoft Graph PowerShell gives you the ability to easily and quickly create users on Microsoft 365, amend their details, even remove users, and much more.
In this lab, you will explore the Microsoft Graph PowerShell module by managing users in your Microsoft 365 environment.
Note: Due to this lab requiring the creation of a Microsoft 365 organization with an Admin Center, if you don't already have one you will need to provide a mobile phone number to pass the account creation process.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Install Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- Connect to your Microsoft 365 environment using Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- Create, update and remove users using Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- Microsoft 365 System Administrators interested in scripting to automate and speed up the management of users in Microsoft 365
- IT Support Analysts
Familiarity with the following is recommended:
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.