- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Exchange Online PowerShell lets you manage your Exchange Online mailboxes from the command line. You can use Exchange Online PowerShell to manage user mailboxes for example assigning mailbox permissions.
In this lab, you will query mailboxes for information, assign mailbox permissions to a delegate user mailbox and convert mailboxes to shared mailboxes.
Note: Due to this lab requiring the creation of a Microsoft 365 organization with an Admin Center, if you don't already have one you will need to provide a mobile phone number to pass the account creation process.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Get a list of all user mailboxes
- Assign user mailbox permissions to delegate users
- Convert regular user mailboxes to user mailboxes
- Microsoft 365 System Administrators interested in scripting to automate and speed up the management of users in Microsoft 365
- IT Support Analysts
Familiarity with the following is recommended:
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.