- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Microsoft Azure Resource Groups
An Azure Resource Group is a required grouping for all your Azure VMs. In this lab exercise, we’ll look into what this group structure actually is – and how you can use it for better governance and resource management for your infrastructure. Also, we will see how to protect a resource in the existing Resource group from accidental deletion.
Upon completion of this Lab, you will be able to:
- Log into the Microsoft Azure Portal
- Understand the resource groups in Azure
- Create and protect an Azure Resource in an existing Resource Group from accidental deletion
This lab is intended for:
- Azure administrators
- Cloud engineers
- Anyone with a need to create resource groups and handle them inside the cloud
- You should be familiar with basic cloud concepts
- Basic familiarity with the Azure Portal is helpful, but not required
David has been a trainer with QA for over 12 years and has been training cloud technologies since 2017. Currently certified in Microsoft and Alibaba cloud technologies David has previously been a system and Network administrator amongst other roles.
Currently, he is a Principle Technology Learning Specialist (Cloud) at QA. He loves nothing more than teaching cloud-based courses and also has a passion for teaching PowerShell scripting.
Outside of work, his main love is flying Radio control airplanes, and teaching people to fly them.