PowerBI Desktop for Business Users Learning Path 2
PowerBI Desktop for Business Users
Power BI Desktop is part of the suite of tools from Microsoft which enable data to be analysed and published from a variety of sources.
With Power BI Desktop, you get a report authoring tool that enables you to connect to and query data from different sources using the Query Editor. From the datasets you build with Query Editor you can create Reports and Visualizations or dashboards within Power BI Desktop. Reports can then be published.
This course covers the use of Power BI Desktop to connect to data, create Visualizations, query the data and publish reports.
- Power BI Desktop Concepts and Main Features
- Data Sources compatible with Power BI Desktop
- Connecting to Data with Power BI Desktop
- Apply Common Query Tasks to Shape Data in Power BI Desktop
- Explore Data Visualizations
- Work with Report formats and elements
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.