We are currently experiencing an issue with Cloud Shell. The lab will be unavailable until the engineering team will solve it.
Ready for the real environment experience?
PowerShell has long been the workhorse of Windows server administration. But since 2016 Linux and Mac users have been able to use PowerShell. PowerShell has gained popularity on all platforms for structured data parsing, cloud, and test orchestration. As the world gets more and more API-driven, PowerShell stands out ahead of other shells and with this hands-on lab, you will experience some of the reasons why.
Some developers may be intimidated by not having a graphical interface (like Mac or Windows) but this byte session lab will build confidence and develop the strong foundation and skills to continue expanding knowledge and prowess on the command line with PowerShell.
- Understand the core principles of PowerShell
- Learn how to issue commands using PowerShell’s interactive prompt
- Execute PowerShell pipelines to create powerful chains of commands
- Gain hands-on experience working with PowerShell
- This lab has no prerequisites
- For those looking to learn about PowerShell
- Interested parties that have been using Linux, Mac, and Microsoft operating systems
Logan has been involved in software development and research since 2007 and has been in the cloud since 2012. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS), Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA). He earned his Ph.D. studying design automation and enjoys all things tech.