Predict Income Levels Using Azure Machine Learning Designer
Azure Machine Learning Designer is a drag-and-drop tool that allows you to visually and collaboratively build, test, and deploy machine learning models. Developers and data scientists can build and deploy machine learning modules with a faster time to market using the no-code designer. Azure Machine Learning Designer shares many of the benefits as the regular Azure Machine Learning service, except with the benefit of not being required to write any code:
- Leveraging Machine Learning as-a-service
- Connecting data from various sources such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Storage, Azure SQL, or from a local file
- Building and training models using the latest machine learning algorithms
- Validating and evaluating model performance using machine learning pipelines
- Deploying models and publishing endpoints for MLOps
In this lab, you will predict income levels using census data and compare the performance of two trained models in Azure Machine Learning Designer. You will see how easy it is to build robust models without writing a single line of code!
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Build and evaluate machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning Pipelines
- Compare models from within Azure Machine Learning Designer
- Explore datasets visually using Azure Machine Learning Designer
Familiarity with the following will be beneficial but is not required:
- Navigating the Azure Portal
- Navigating the Azure Machine Learning Workspace
- Basic concepts of Machine Learning
- Basic concepts of Statistical Analysis (Regression Modelling)
Adil is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, former Azure Engineer, and loves all things Azure. He is a certified Azure Administrator and Azure DevOps Expert and has worked for some of the biggest MSPs in the world (Cognizant, New Signature, CoreAzure). He loves to combine his two passions: cloud and teaching.
Adil specializes in Azure Infrastructure services and has a curiosity for new, in-preview services from Azure, getting his hands familiar with the content before most of the world does. Outside of work, Adil helps run a growing community of IT professionals looking to break into the cloud and regularly runs workshops and webinars.