- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
This laboratory is contributed and maintained independently by a third-party (QA). It may contain imperfections in the instructions due to the passage of time.
In this lab, you will learn the core and advanced topics related to TypeScript.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Set up a TypeScript development environment
- Declare and use tuples
- Exploit the unknown and type assertions
- Manage classes and interfaces
- Work with generics and decorators
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals who want to learn TypeScript
- Developers who need to use TypeScript in real-world projects
- People who want to improve their TypeScript skills
October 21st, 2020 - Updated quick lab 1b instructions and quick lab 7 tsconfig.json to resolve issues
July 8th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
June 15th, 2020 - Corrected typo when opening the TypeScript exercise guide
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.