Ready for the real environment experience?
In this lab, you will learn the core and advanced topics related to TypeScript.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Set up a TypeScript development environment
- Declare and use tuples
- Exploit the unknown and type assertions
- Manage classes and interfaces
- Work with generics and decorators
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals who want to learn TypeScript
- Developers who need to use TypeScript in real-world projects
- People who want to improve their TypeScript skills
July 8th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
June 15th, 2020 - Corrected typo when opening the TypeScript exercise guide
About the Author