- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
Build upon your Python skills by creating a console based blackjack game.
Create a single player console based card game. Once built, compete against the dealer to achieve wealth, fame, and glory.
The code used in this lab demonstrates many useful Python language features.
Features such as:
- Magic methods
- List comprehensions
- String formatting
- Exception handling
- Familiarity with the Python runtime
- Familiarity with the Python language syntax
- Familiarity with callables
- Familiarity with classes
- Python Developers
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.