- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
In this lab you're going to test your knowledge of Python to solve a code challenge.
Implement the logic for two functions used to identify palindromes. One checks individual words, the other checks phrases.
- Python developers
- Familiarity with the Python runtime
- Familiarity with the Python language syntax
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.