- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
The unittest.mock module is Python's built-in mocking and patching module. Used to replace objects with fake implementations during testing. Replacing objects with fake implementations allows code to be tested independently of its dependencies. Allowing tests to be fast, predictable, and more reliable.
Expand your Python skills by learning to use the built-in unittest.mock module.
Explore how to replace Python objects during testing.
At the end of this lab you'll be familiar with:
- Python Developers
- Familiarity with the Python runtime
- Familiarity with the Python language syntax
- Familiarity with callables
- Familiarity with classes
- Familiarity with the built-in unittest module
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.