Ready for the real environment experience?
Please note this lab uses Angular 5 and ECMAScript2015.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Understanding the benefits of Node.js
- Installing and exploring Node.js
- Initializing applications with Node Package Manager (
npm) and working package.json
- Node events and concurrency
- Interacting with the file system using Node.js
- Use MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js to build applications
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals who want to learn Node.js
- People who want to improve their full-stack development skills
You will also benefit greatly from understanding how web-based architectures work.
July 8th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
Ed is an Outstanding Trainer in Software Development, with a passion for technology and its uses and holding more than 10 years’ experience.
Ed is responsible for delivering QA’s Programming Foundations course using the Eclipse IDE. His skillset extends into the DevOps sphere, where he is able to deliver courses based around Agile/Scrum practices, version control, and CI/CD.