- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
In today’s world, we have to deal with ever-growing datasets. These often require specialized computer solutions to handle the extremely large volume. Google BigQuery makes it easy to query, process, and visualize large datasets. In this lab we will get started with BigQuery to analyze a large public dataset.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Utilize BigQuery magic notation to query in Jupyter Notebooks
- Utilize Python to interact with BigQuery
- Visualize a BigQuery dataset
This lab is intended for:
- Data engineers
- Anyone interested in gaining insights from BigQuery using Python
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of Python
- A basic understanding of data engineering concepts
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.