Ready for the real environment experience?
Once data is loaded into a database the question next becomes how can you make use of this data? Google Data Studio can solve that problem, by allowing you to visualize, embed, and share data quickly. These valuable insights allow for users to look at quick summaries of aggregated information to make better business decisions. This lab is aimed at beginners who want to understand how to import data and make their first insight.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Learn and Understand Google Data Studio
- Learn how to connect to a MySQL Datasource
- Learn how to Visualize data after importing a dataset
This lab is intended for:
- Individuals starting out with data visualization
- Anyone interested in using Google Data Studio to uncover insights from data
You should possess:
- A basic understanding of Python
- Basic Understanding of Google Cloud SQL
Calculated Systems was founded by experts in Hadoop, Google Cloud and AWS. Calculated Systems enables code-free capture, mapping and transformation of data in the cloud based on Apache NiFi, an open source project originally developed within the NSA. Calculated Systems accelerates time to market for new innovations while maintaining data integrity. With cloud automation tools, deep industry expertise, and experience productionalizing workloads development cycles are cut down to a fraction of their normal time. The ability to quickly develop large scale data ingestion and processing decreases the risk companies face in long development cycles. Calculated Systems is one of the industry leaders in Big Data transformation and education of these complex technologies.